- Newsletters Introduction
- Peace of mind - save your clients time and money
- The completion of my largest deal
- A new initiative/facility recently negotiated
- Rationed capital
- Can you guarantee your client's safety?
- Stock finance - fact or fiction?
- Is trade finance dead?
- Private Equity & Venture Capital companies
Peace of mind - save clients time and money.
If your clients have an existing trade finance facility of some kind, such as invoice finance, stock finance or asset based lending etc, it may be a good time to review the facility especially if it is coming up for renewal, before the end of a three or one year minimum lending period.
We can provide a ‘Cash Flow Audit’ and undertake an independent review which could
• save your clients time and money,
• provide peace of mind refinance is available,
• comfort of a comprehensive investigation,
• avoid possible trouble and concern with renewal terms,
• take advantage of market opportunities.
We state clearly and concisely if we think a service or terms can be improved or alternatives offered. Also we will state if current facilities can’t be improved and are the most suitable. This is done for a reasonable pre-agreed fee and could be self-financing.
With the banks rationing capital as they seek to repair their balance sheets and paying lip service to the government and SME market, perhaps now is the time to remind your clients they can safely refinance their facilities with professional help.